1. FINANCIAL STRENGTH: Stroud National Agency celebrated its 56th anniversary in April 2017. The Company has met every financial obligation, both to agents and companies. When choosing a business partner, financial strength is so important.
2. TRAINED, EXPERIENCED PERSONNEL: Our staff of 12 has 175 years of employment with Stroud. Our newest employee has four years with the Company. When you call Stroud, you are greeted by a knowledgeable person, not a computer saying “Dial 1 for English.”
3. GENEROUS COMMISSIONS, PLUS PROFIT SHARING: Our agents are paid a 15% commission on new farm premium, plus generous profit sharing if your farm premium volume is $250,000.00 or more. We combine your farm premium written with all of our companies.
4. One CONTRACT gives you access to “A” rated companies. Our staff does your comparative rating and coverage comparison for you.
5. We can write anything from a hobby to a large farm. Some like small hobby farms of five acres and a horse, while others relish multi· million dollar homes and high valued equipment with 100,000 acres.
6. Our companies and our STAFF are extremely proud of our ability to insure all types of equine risks, including off-premises equine liability, training and boarding, care custody control, special events and individual instructions.
7. Our STAFF prides itself on timeliness, whether it be on new quotes, policy renewals, commission checks, or simply the ability to answer questions concerning coverage, billing, etc.
8. PROBLEM SOLVING: Our employees act as an intermediary between you and the Company in helping to solve problems that may arise.
9. NO MINIMUM VOLUME: Service from Stroud to our 700 agents is the same, regardless if you have one policy or 100 policies. We have agencies with premium volume in the mid to high six figures and several hundred agents with premium volume of less than $10,000.00.