One of our trusted carrier partners, Chubb, has recently brought to our attention their new Self-Storage Facilities Program, which could be a great additional resource for our agents who sell small business coverage. Please see the program information below and contact us with any questions.
The Chubb Self-Storage Program is sold on admitted paper and is designed to provide Commercial Package coverage for eligible self-storage facilities. Ineligible in Colorado and Texas.
- Total insurable value (TIV) under $50M
- Purpose Built Self-Storage Buildings
- Non-Combustible Construction & Roofing
- Protection Class 1-8
- No Indoor Vehicle, RV, or Watercraft Storage
- Well lit and secure, access-controlled facilities
- Packaged Insurance solutions tailored for the Self-Storage Facilities
- Automatic blanket limit of insurance for select property coverages that allows insurance dollars to be used where they are needed most following a loss
- Business Income automatic extension to 365 days
- All lines have direct bill with installments and credit card capabilities
- Admitted policies offered
- Dedicated, experienced self-storage underwriters
- Claims handling and risk control expertise
- Current Statement of Values (SOV) or Current Coverage Limits/Deductibles
- Current or Target Premium
- 3-5 years of loss data, Loss Runs preferred
- Details surrounding any of the following exposures:
- Converted Buildings
- Non-self-storage exposure
- Vehicle, RV and/or Watercraft Storage
- Chubb Supplemental Application (or similar document)
If you’re interested in selling Self-Storage coverage, please complete a Small Business Commercial quote request form and email it and applicable Accord forms to email@example.com.